The Muslim Around Africa Project is an international not-for-profit organisation determined to alleviate poverty amongst the world’s most vulnerable populations.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Muslim Around Africa Project A Registered Charity?
Yes, Muslim Around Africa Project is a registered charity in South Africa. It has been performing its activities since April 2019.
How much do you charge as an administrative fee?
Muslim Around Africa Project may take up to 2% administrative from your donated amount as a fee for organizing and conducting the campaign except all zakah and orphan sponsorship donations.
You can send your donation to our bank account, Paypal account, GoGetFunding Platform or via Our Donorbox.
How Can We Contact Your Organsiation?
You Can Contact Muslim Around Africa Project Via Email: email@example.com or Via Social Media ( Instagram and Facebook) @muslimaroundafricaproject. We will try our best to respond as soon as Possible.
How Can We Be Able to see your Work?
We do Our Best To Post Pictures/Videos Of all Our Work we do on Our Social Media @muslimaroundafricaproject (Instagram / Facebook) and Inshallah we will also start to do Livestreams.
We remain guided by the timeless values and teachings of the Qur’an and the prophetic example (Sunnah), most specifically:
- Sincerity (Ikhlas) – In responding to poverty and suffering, our efforts are driven by sincerity to God (For the sake of Allah) and the need to fulfil our obligations to humanity.
- Excellence (Ihsan) – Our actions in tackling poverty are marked by excellence in our operations and the conduct through which we help the deserving people we serve.
- Compassion (Rahma) – We believe the protection and well-being of every life is of paramount importance and we shall join with other humanitarian actors to act as one in responding to suffering brought on by disasters, poverty and injustice.
- Social Justice (Adl) – Our work is founded on enabling people and institutions to fulfil the rights of the poor and vulnerable. We work to empower the dispossessed towards realising their God-given human potential and develop their capabilities and resources.
- Custodianship (Amana) – We uphold our duty of custodianship over Earth and its resources, and the trust people place in us as a humanitarian and development practitioner to be transparent and accountable.
If you Have Any Questions Please Feel Free To Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
May Allah Reward You All, Ameen